- Title Pages
- List of figures and tables
- List of contributors
- One Personal social services: developments in adult social care
- Two Creating a patient-led NHS: empowering ‘consumers’ or shrinking the state?
- Three A ‘pivotal moment’? Education policy in England, 2005
- Four Strategic pragmatism? The state of British housing policy
- Five Social security policies in 2005
- Six More than a matter of choice? Consumerism and the modernisation of health care
- Seven Being well and well-being: the value of community and professional concepts in understanding positive health
- Eight Happiness and social policy: barking up the right tree in the wrong neck of the woods
- Nine Using health and subjective well-being for quality of life measurement: a review
- Ten Community well-being strategy and the legacies of new institutionalism and New Public Management in third way New Zealand
- Eleven Extending working life: problems and prospects for social and public policy
- Twelve Age discrimination in history
- Thirteen Training and learning in the workplace: can we legislate against age discriminatory practices?
- Fourteen Ageing and employment: looking back, looking forward
- Social Policy Review 18
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.