- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- Notes on contributors
- One Reconstituting Europe: governing a European people?
- Two Governance and the constitution of a European social
- Three Remaking European governance: transition, accession and integration
- Four Regendering governance<sup>1</sup>
- Five Welfare governance and the remaking of citizenship
- Six Participative governance and the remaking of the public sphere
- Seven Promoting democratic governance through partnerships?<sup>1</sup>
- Eight Among everyday makers and expert citizens
- Nine Governance and the transformation of political representation
Peoples, politics and the public sphere
- Remaking governance
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.