- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- One Mental health needs and mothering
- Two The service context
- Three Interprofessional work
- Four The research study
- Five Identifying key research issues
- Six Mothers’ perspectives
- Seven The mothers’ evaluations of professional support
- Eight The professionals and their practice
- Nine Conceptualising needs and evaluating risk
- Ten Interprofessional communication and coordination
- Eleven Identifying appropriate resources
- Twelve Conclusion
- Child protection and mental health services
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.