- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- Notes on contributors
- One ‘Holism’ and urban regeneration
- Two Partnerships and power in community regeneration
- Three Local government, anti-poverty strategies and partnership working
- Four Partnership and change in social housing
- Five Improving partnership working in housing and mental health
- Six The potential of project status to support partnerships
- Seven Promoting independence: a partnership approach to supporting older people in the community
- Eight Partnership between service users and statutory social services
- Nine Partnership working in health promotion: the potential role of social capital in health development
- Ten Partnership and power: the role of black and minority ethnic voluntary organisations in challenging racism
- Eleven Rounding up the ‘usual suspects’: police approaches to multiagency policing
- Twelve Partnership – participation – power: the meaning of empowerment in post-industrial society
- Thirteen Spatial considerations in multiagency and multidisciplinary work
- Conclusion – can partnerships work?
- Partnership working
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.