- Title Pages
- Notes on contributors
- One Introduction
- Two Evaluating an inclusive education programme: lessons in transient social capital
- Three Inclusion of pupils from refugee families
- Four Social capital in the lives of young carers
- Five Youth club connections
- Six Commentary: social capital and inclusion: implications for practice
- Seven Social capital transitions of ‘Get Ready For Work’ trainees
- Eight Social capital, diversity and inclusion: lessons from one primary school
- Nine Transitions to secondary schooling: a social capital perspective
- Ten Multiple capitals and Scottish independent schools: the (re) production of advantage
- Eleven Commentary: schools and social capital: implications for practice
- Twelve Social capital for young people in educational and social policy, practice and research
- Social Capital, Children and Young People
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.