- Title Pages
- Notes on contributors
- One Introduction to the study of faith-based organisations and exclusion in European cities
- TWO State–religion relations and welfare regimes in Europe
- Three Spaces of postsecular engagement in cities
- Four Faith-based organisations, urban governance and welfare state retrenchment
- Five Radical faith praxis? Exploring the changing theological landscape of Christian faith motivation
- SIX Ethical citizenship? Faith-based volunteers and the ethics of providing services for homeless people<sup>1</sup>
- Seven Changing policies: how faith-based organisations participate in poverty policies
- Eight Moralising the poor? Faith-based organisations, the Big Society and contemporary workfare policy
- Nine A shelter from the storm: faith-based organisations and providing relief for the homeless
- TEN Turkish Islamic organisations: a comparative study in Germany, the Netherlands and Turkey
- Eleven Convictional communities
- Twelve Conclusion: the faith-based organisation phenomenon
- Faith-based organisations and exclusion in European cities
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.