- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- List of abbreviations and key terms
- One Introduction
- Two The origins and reach of the evidence movement
- Three The two communities of evidence and policy, the challenge of politics and the impact of the media
- Four Competition, conflict and controversy in the making of UK drug classification policy
- Five Developing tools for exploring ‘evidence’ in politicised policy areas
- Six The nature of evidence in a politicised policy area
- Seven The utilisation of evidence in a politicised policy area
- Eight Conceptualising and modelling evidence use in politicised policy areas
- Nine Conclusion
- Evidence versus politics
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.