- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- Notes on contributors
- One Changing social inequality and the Nordic welfare model
- Two Anti-immigration attitudes, support for redistribution and party choice in Europe
- Three Do we all (dis)like the same welfare state? Configurations of public support for the welfare state in comparative perspective
- Four Eroding minimum income protection in the Nordic countries? Reassessing the Nordic model of social assistance
- Five Equality in the social service state: Nordic childcare models in comparative perspective
- Six Welfare state institutions, unemployment and poverty: comparative analysis of unemployment benefits and labour market participation in 15 European Union countries
- Seven Social inequalities in health: the Nordic welfare state in a comparative context
- Eight Income inequality and poverty: do the Nordic countries still constitute a family of their own?
- Nine Is immigration challenging the economic sustainability of the Nordic welfare model?
- Ten Nordic responses to rising inequalities: still pursuing a distinct path or joining the rest?
The Nordic welfare model in the 21st century
- Changing Social Equality
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.