- Title Pages
- List of tables
- List of abbreviations
- One Introduction
- Two The salience of social policy in devolved policy, governance and expenditure
- Three Innovations, flagship policies and distinctiveness
- Four Divergence in social policy
- Five Incremental change and low-level differences
- Six Convergence in social policy
- Seven Interfaces and overlaps
- Eight Underpinning values and principles
- Nine Comparison of outcomes by country
- Ten Conclusion
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.