- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- Notes on contributors
- One Introduction
- Two Globalisation, global ageing and intergenerational change
- Three Theoretical perspectives on intergenerational solidarity, conflict and ambivalence
- Four Globalised transmissions of housing wealth and return migration
- Five Housing wealth and family reciprocity in East Asia
- Six Grandparents and HIV and AIDS in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Seven Spiritual debts and gendered costs
- Eight Reciprocity in intergenerational relationships in stepfamilies
- Nine New patterns of family reciprocity? Policy challenges in ageing societies
- Ageing and intergenerational relations
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.