- Title Pages
- List of figures, tables and boxes
- Notes on contributors
- ONE Introduction: Why public health ethics?
- TWO Why ethics? What kind of ethics for public health?
- THREE Public health ethics: what it is and how to do it
- FOUR What does it mean to ‘know’ a disease? The tragedy of XDR-TB
- FIVE The evaluation of public health education initiatives on smoking and lung cancer: an ethical critique
- SIX Relevance of primary care bioethics committees in public health ethical practice in the community: an experience in an area of extreme poverty in Santiago, Chile
- SEVEN Unlinked anonymous blood testing for public health purposes: an ethical dilemma?
- EIGHT Constructing the obesity epidemic: loose science, money and public health
- NINE Politics, ethics and evidence: immunisation and public health policy
- TEN Avoiding mixed messages: HPV vaccines and the ‘cure’ for cervical cancer
- ELEVEN A call for clearer vaccine exemption typology to improve population health
- TWELVE Theory and practice in public health ethics: a complex relationship
- THIRTEEN Conclusion: taking forward the debate
- Public health ethics and practice
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.