- Title Pages
- List of figures, tables and boxes
- One Children’s and young people’s caring responsibilities within the family
- Two HIV and the family
- Three Reflexivity, methodology and ethics: the research process
- Four Living with HIV and the effects on family life: parents’ narratives
- Five Children’s and young people’s care work in households affected by HIV and AIDS
- Six Resilience and impacts of care work for individual young people and their families
- Seven Resilience and impacts of young people’s care work within the school and wider community
- Eight The role of formal safety nets in building children’s and families’ resilience
- Nine Global and local processes influencing young people’s caring roles in families affected by HIV and AIDS
- Ten Responding to the support needs of children and young people caring for parents with HIV
Global issues and policy responses
- Children caring for parents with HIV and AIDS
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.