- Title Pages
- List of figures
- Notes on contributors
- Introduction Modernising social work
- One Performance management in modernised social work
- Two This is the modern world! Working in a social services contact centre
- Three Modernisation and the role of agency social workers
- Four Customer-citizenship in modernised social work
- Five Modernising children's services: partnership and participation in policy and practice
- Six Modernisation and the delivery of user-centred services
- Seven Quiet challenges? Professional practice in modernised social work
- Eight Managing to be professional? Team managers and practitioners in modernised social work
- Afterword Intensification, individualisation, inconvenience, interpellation
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.