Evidence from Longitudinal Research
Sustainable Human Development Across the Life Course
- Bristol University Press
- University of Bristol
- 1-9 Old Park Hill
- BS2 8BB
- t: +44 (0)117 954 5940
- e: email@example.com
- Details of international sales and distribution partners are available at bristoluniversitypress.co.uk
- © Bristol University Press 2021
- British Library Cataloguing in Publication Data
- A catalogue record for this book is available from the British Library
- ISBN 978-1-5292-0482-7 hardcover
- ISBN 978-1-5292-0484-1 paperback
- ISBN 978-1-5292-0485-8 ePub
- ISBN 978-1-5292-0483-4 ePdf
- The right of Prerna Banati to be identified as editor of this work has been asserted by her in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
- All rights reserved: no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without the prior permission of Bristol University Press.
- Every reasonable effort has been made to obtain permission to reproduce copyrighted material. If, however, anyone knows of an oversight, please contact the publisher.
- The statements and opinions contained within this publication are solely those of the editors and contributors and not of the University of Bristol or Bristol University Press. The University of Bristol and Bristol University Press disclaim responsibility for any injury to persons or property resulting from any material published in this publication.
- Bristol University Press works to counter discrimination on grounds of gender, race, disability, age and sexuality.
- Cover design: Liam Roberts
- Front cover image: iStock/MickyWiswedel
- Bristol University Press uses environmentally responsible print partners.
- Printed and bound in Great Britain by CMP, Poole