- Title Pages
- List of Figures and Tables
- About the Author
- Series Editors’ Preface
- 1 Conceptualising Paid Domestic Work
- 2 Behind the Words: Introducing the Research Project and Respondents
- 3 Nuances in the Politics of Demand for Outsourced Housecleaning
- 4 The Imperfect Contours of Outsourced Domestic Cleaning as Dirty Work
- 5 Domestic Cleaning: <i>Work</i> or <i>Labour</i>
- 6 Meanings of Domestic Cleaning as <i>Work</i> and <i>Labour</i>
- 7 The Occupational Relations of Domestic Cleaning as <i>Work</i> and <i>Labour</i>
- 8 Concluding the Book, Continuing the Journey
- Appendix B: Selection of webpages consulted on Mumsnet and Netmums
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.