- Title Pages
- List of figures and tables
- Notes on the author
- 1 Reviewing non-binary: where have we come from?
- 2 Doing and being: my relationship with this work, and how it was done
- 3 ‘Not trans enough’: the relationship between non‑binary gender identities, uncertainty and legitimacy
- 4 Non-binary times, non-binary places: communities and their intersections
- 5 Views of the clinic: non-binary perceptions and experiences of general healthcare services
- 6 A strong motivation to tick the boxes: non-binary perceptions and experiences of gender identity clinics
- Non-Binary Genders
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.