- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- List of contributors
- Series preface
- 1 Introduction
- 2 European Union regulations and governance of part-time work
- 3 So close, so far? Part-time employment and its effects on gender equality in Italy and Spain<sup>1</sup>
- 4 Workplace responses to national regulations to reduce involuntary part-time work
- 5 Part-time working women’s access to other types of flexible working-time arrangements across Europe
- 6 Part-time work in Danish private services: a (mis)match between wage flexibility and living hours
- 7 Stepping in, stepping out or staying put? Part-time work and immigrant integration in Norway
- 8 How good is half a job? Part-time employment and job quality in the US
- 9 Dualisation or normalisation of part-time work in the Nordic countries: work insecurity and mobility over time
- 10 The interplay of welfare state policies with supply- and demand-side factors in the production of marginalised part-time employment among women in Germany
- 11 Part-time strategies of women and men of childbearing age in the Netherlands and Australia
- 12 Are female part-time workers dualised in South Korea? Institutional structures and employment conditions of South Korean female part-time jobs
- 13 Conclusion and prospects
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.