- Title Pages
- New Introduction
- Note on Tables and Tests of Significance
- Preface and Acknowledgements
- 1 The Invisible Woman: Sexism in Sociology
- 2 Description of Housework Study
- 3 Images of Housework
- 4 Social Class and Domesticity
- 5 Work Conditions
- 6 Standards and Routines
- 7 Socialization and Self-Concept
- 8 Marriage and the Division of Labour
- 9 Children
- 10 Conclusions
- Appendix I Sample Selection and Measurement Techniques
- Appendix II Interview Schedule
- The Sociology of Housework
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.