- Title Pages
- List of figures and tables
- List of abbreviations
- Notes on contributors
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Context: commissioning in the English NHS
- 3 The development and early operation of Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs)
- 4 Clinical engagement in commissioning: past and present
- 5 Commissioning primary care services: concepts and practice
- 6 Commissioning of healthcare through competitive and cooperative mechanisms under the HSCA 2012
- 7 Healthcare contracts and the allocation of financial risk
- 8 The changing public health system: an examination of the new commissioning infrastructure
- 9 Conclusion
Evidence, Policy and Practice
- Commissioning Healthcare in England
- Pauline Allen, Kath Checkland, Valerie Moran, Stephen Peckham
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.