- Title Pages
- List of figures
- 1 Popular education in a populist age
- 2 Popular education and its roots
- 3 Spaces and places for popular education and participatory action research
- 4 Principles and practice
- 5 Sharing understandings of varying histories and cultures
- 6 Making connections: linking issues and struggles across space and time
- 7 Power and power analysis
- 8 Community–university partnerships
- 9 Taking emotions into account
- 10 Looking backwards, looking forwards
- Community-based Learning and Social Movements
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.