- Title Pages
- List of figures and tables
- The structure of the book
- About the author
- One Imagine …
- Two How did we get to where we are now?<sup>1</sup>
- Three The economy, work and employment
- Four Individuals and their families
- Five Administrative efficiency
- Six Reducing poverty and inequality
- Seven Is it feasible?<sup>1</sup>
- Eight Options for implementation
- Nine Pilot projects and experiments
- Ten Objections
- Eleven Alternatives to a Citizen’s Basic Income
- Twelve A brief summary1
- Names Index
- Subject Index
The desirability, feasibility and implementation of an unconditional income
- Why we need a Citizen's Basic Income
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.