- Title Pages
- List of figures and tables
- List of abbreviations
- Notes on contributors
- One Introduction: widening the lens on grandparenting
- Two The demography of grandparenthood in 16 European countries and two North American countries
- Three Grandparental childcare: a reconceptualisation of family policy regimes
- Four Grandparenting in developing South East Asia: comparative perspectives from Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam
- Five Second-parenthood realities, third-age ideals: (grand)parenthood in the context of poverty and HIV/AIDS
- Six Transnational grandparenting: the intersection of transnationalism and translocality
- Seven Transnational grandmother–grandchild relationships in the context of migration from Lithuania to Ireland
- Eight The composition of grandparent childcare: gendered patterns in cross-national perspective
- Nine Class-based grandfathering practices in Finland
- Ten Grandfamilies in the United States: an intersectional analysis
- Eleven How grandparents influence the religiosity of their grandchildren: a mixed-methods study of three-generation families in the United States
- Twelve Can Chinese grandparents say no? A comparison of grandmothers in two Asian cities
- Thirteen “I am not that type of grandmother”: (non)compliance with the grandmother archetype among contemporary Czech grandmothers
- Fourteen Conclusions: the grandparents’ century?
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.