- Title Pages
- List of figures, tables and appendices
- Notes on contributors
- Women and religion: contemporary and future challenges: editors’ introduction
- One Gender equality in different readings of Islam in post-revolutionary Iran<sup>*</sup>
- Two Religion and gender equality in Catholic Philippines: discourses and practices in the 21st century
- Three A slow march forward: the impact of religious change on gender ideology in the contemporary United States
- Four Divine shadows: Indian Devadasis between religious beliefs and sexual exploitation
- Five Formation of ‘religious’ identity among British Muslim women
- Six Christian women’s movements in secularizing and diversifying contexts: a case study from Belgium
- Seven Muslim women in contemporary Argentina
- Eight The impact of religious unorthodoxy on family choices and women’s well-being in Turkey
- Nine ‘Between me and my God’: a life story narrative of conciliating cultural discourses and personalization of Islam
- Ten ‘We are all Goddesses’: female sacred paths in Italy
- Eleven Explorations of spiritual embodiment in belly dance
- Twelve From exclusion to inclusion: women and interfaith dialogue in the Mediterranean area
- Women and Religion
- Elisabetta Ruspini, Glenda Tibe Bonifacio, Consuelo Corradi
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.