- Title Pages
- List of figures
- List of boxes and tables
- Notes on contributors
- Introduction and overview
- One Social investment, inclusive growth that is sustainable and the new global social policy
- Two Taking social investment seriously in developed economies
- Three Making growth inclusive: perspectives on the role of social policy in developing economies
- Four The challenges of inclusive growth for the developmental welfare state
- Five Measuring and monitoring inclusive growth in developing and advanced economies: multiple definitions, open questions and some constructive proposals
- Six Towards an employment strategy of inclusive growth
- Seven Active labour market policies for an inclusive growth
- Eight Education and skills for inclusive growth
- Nine Inclusive growth and social investments over the life course
- Ten Inclusive economic growth for health equity: in search of the elusive evidence
- Eleven Social protection, social investment and inclusive development
- Twelve Social politics puzzling: governance for inclusive growth and social investment
- Thirteen Limits to Growth revisited
- Fourteen Conclusion: towards a new global social policy framework?
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.