- Title Pages
- List of figures and tables
- List of acronyms
- Notes on contributors
- One Migration regimes and border controls: the crisis in Europe
- Two Dilemmas and conflicts in the legal system
- Three Caring for and about unaccompanied migrant youth
- Preface to Section 2: Voices of separated migrant youth
- Four Narrating the young migrant journey: themes of self-representation
- Five From individual vulnerability to collective resistance: responding to the emotional impact of trauma on unaccompanied children seeking asylum
- Six Spaces of belonging and social care
- Seven ‘Durable solutions’ when turning 18
- Eight A relational approach to unaccompanied minor migration, detention and legal protection in Mexico and the US
- Nine Unaccompanied migrant youth in the Nordic countries
- Ten Life (forever) on hold: unaccompanied asylum-seeking minors in Australia
- Unaccompanied Young Migrants
- Sue Clayton, Anna Gupta, Katie Willis
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.