- Title Pages
- List of figures, images and tables
- Notes on contributors
- Series editors’ foreword
- One Weighing value: who decides what counts?
- Two Evaluating legacy: the who, what, why, when and where of evaluation for community research
- Three Implicit values: uncounted legacies
- Four Socialising heritage/socialising legacy
- Five Performing the legacy of animative and iterative approaches to co-producing knowledge
- Six What is the role of artists in interdisciplinary collaborative projects with universities and communities?
- Seven Material legacies: shaping things and places through heritage
- Eight Translation across borders: connecting the academic and policy communities
- Nine Culturally mapping legacies of collaborative heritage projects
- Section 2 Understanding collaborative research practices: a lexicon
- Section 3 Future directions
- Valuing Interdisciplinary Collaborative Research
- Keri Facer, Kate Pahl
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.