- Title Pages
- List of figures, tables and boxes
- List of acronyms
- Notes on contributors
- One Introduction
- Two Systems thinking in practice: mapping complexity
- Three Researching agri-environmental problems with others
- Four Mapping agri-environmental knowledge systems
- Five Using visual approaches with Indigenous communities
- Six Mapping muck: stakeholders’ views on organic waste
- Seven Understanding and developing communities of practice through diagramming
- Eight ‘Imagine’: mapping sustainability indicators
- Nine Evaluating diagramming as praxis
- Ten Conclusions
Reflecting on systemic practices for participatory research
- Mapping Environmental Sustainability
- Sue Oreszczyn, Andy Lane
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.