- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- List of abbreviations
- Notes on contributors
- Series editors’ preface
- One Introduction
- Two The development of age-friendly cities and communities
- Three Neighbourhood change, social inequalities and age-friendly communities
- Four Addressing erasure, microfication and social change: age-friendly initiatives and environmental gerontology in the 21st century
- Five Age and gentrification in Berlin: urban ageing policy and the experiences of disadvantaged older people
- Six Towards an ‘active caring community’ in Brussels
- Seven Exploring the age-friendliness of Hong Kong: opportunities, initiatives and challenges in an ageing Asian city
- Eight Creating an age-friendly county in Ireland: stakeholders’ perspectives on implementation
- Nine Implementing age-friendly cities in Australia
- Ten From representation to active ageing in a Manchester neighbourhood: designing the age-friendly city
- Eleven Alternative age-friendly initiatives: redefining age-friendly design
- Twelve Developing age-friendly policies for cities: strategies, challenges and reflections
- Thirteen The age-friendly community: a test for inclusivity
- Fourteen Age-friendly cities and communities: a manifesto for change
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.