- Title Pages
- List of figures, tables and boxes
- Abbreviations and acronyms
- Copyright material
- One Lessons from cities in a crowded continent
- Two Divided and united Europe
- Three Grit and vision
- Four Struggle and strive
- Five Threats and opportunities
- Six Over-scale and under-scale
- Seven The power of social innovation
- Eight Shoots of growth in older industrial cities in the US
- Nine Finding new ways out of the woods
- La Fabrique de la Cité
- Cities for a Small Continent
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.