- Title Pages
- List of figures and tables
- Notes on contributors
- Introduction: challenging the myth of gender equality in Sweden
- One When feminism became gender equality and anti-racism turned into diversity management
- Two Normalisation meets governmentality: gender equality reassembled
- Three Emotionally charged: parental leave and gender equality, at the surface of the skin
- Four Rethinking gender equality and the Swedish welfare state: a view from outside
- Five How is the myth of Swedish gender equality upheld outside Sweden? A case study
- Six Gender equality under threat? Exploring the paradoxes of an ethno-nationalist political party
- Seven ‘What should we do instead?’ Gender-equality projects and feminist critique
- Eight Frictions and figurations: gender-equality norms meet activism
- Afterword: rethinking gender equality
- Challenging the myth of gender equality in Sweden
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.