- Title Pages
- Notes on contributors
- One Introduction
- Two Urban policy and communities
- Three Connecting community to the post-regeneration era
- Four When things fall apart
- Five Microsolutions for megaproblems: what works in urban regeneration policy?
- Six The work of art in the age of mechanical co-production
- Seven “There is no local here, love”<sup>1</sup>
- Eight Forging communities: the Caerau and Ely Rediscovering Heritage project and the dynamics of co-production
- Nine Lessons from ‘The Vale’ – the role of hyperlocal media in shaping reputational geographies
- Ten Contemporary governance discourse and digital media: convergences, prospects and problems for the ‘Big Society’ agenda
- Eleven Localism, neighbourhood planning and community control: the MapLocal pilot
- Twelve Translation across borders: exploring the use, relevance and impact of academic research in the policy process
- Thirteen Conclusion
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.