- Title Pages
- New Horizons in Criminology
- Foreword by Shadd Maruna
- One A personal introduction
- Two Born in the USA: early origins of convict criminology
- Three US convict criminology comes of age
- Four European origins, perspectives and experiences of convict criminology
- Five Indelible stains: convict criminology and criminal records
- Six Race, class, gender: agitate, educate, organise
- Seven Methodologies, epistemologies, ontologies
- Eight Concluding with convictions!
Inside and Out
- Convict Criminology
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.