- Title Pages
- List of figures and tables
- One Biology and the drive for human improvement
- Two How knowledge gets made in neuroscience and molecular biology
- Three Blaming the brain
- Four The precarious infant brain
- Five The cat is out of the bag: from early intervention to child protection
- Six Perfecting people: the inexorable rise of prevention science
- Seven Epigenetics: rat mum to my Mum?
- Eight Human epigenetics prematurely born(e)?
- Nine Are we broken? Fixing people (or society) in the 21st century
- Appendix A: Signs and codes
- Appendix B: The amygdala: the brain’s almond
- Appendix C: Statistical primer
- Appendix D: The definition of autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Appendix E: Critique of Cunha et al, 2010
- Blinded by Science
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.