- Title Pages
- Notes on authors
- Introduction: education policy and multicultural cities
- Policy in/compossibles
TwoPolicy and biopolitics: the event of race-based statistics in Toronto
- Biopolitics and accounting for ourselves in numbers
ThreeThe (micro)politics of racial neoliberalism
- Neoliberalism and the commodification of identity
Four‘Up in the northwest corner of the city’: the city, race and locating the school
- Spatialising race within a moving city
FiveDifference and recognition
- The impossibilities of representation
SixPolicy events, race and the future of the city
- Education Policy and Racial Biopolitics in Multicultural Cities
Kalervo N. Gulson
P. Taylor Webb
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.