- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- One Introduction: communicating in participatory practice
- Two Public encounters in participatory democracy: towards communicative capacity
- Three Studying narratives of participatory practice
- Four Communicative patterns: what happens when public professionals and citizens meet
- Five Work in progress: engaging with the situation
- Six Struggling: discussing the substantive issues at hand
- Seven Making connections: building and maintaining relationships
- Eight Conclusion: communicative capacity in participatory theory and practice
- Nine Recommendations: communicative capacity in practice and policy
Public encounters in participatory theory and practice
- Communicative Capacity
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.