- Title Pages
- List of figures and tables
- Author biographies
- One Multiracial Americans throughout the history of the US
- Two National and local structures of inequality: multiracial groups’ profiles across the US
- Three Latinos and multiracial America
- Four The connections among racial identity, social class, and public policy?
- Five Multiracial Americans and racial discrimination
- Six Should all (or some) multiracial Americans benefit from affirmative action programs?
- Seven Multiracial students and educational policy
- Eight Multiracial Americans in college
- Nine Multiracial Americans, health patterns, and health policy: assessment and recommendations for ways forward
- Ten Racial identity among multiracial prisoners in the color-blind era
- Eleven Multiraciality and the racial order: the good, the bad, and the ugly
- Twelve Multiracial identity and monoracial conflict: toward a new social justice framework
- Conclusion: Policies for a racially just society
- Race Policy and Multiracial Americans
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.