- Title Pages
- List of figures and tables
- Notes on contributors
- One Economic crisis, work–life balance and class
- Two Towards a fairer pension system for women? Assessing the impact of recent pension changes on women
- Three Warehouse, marketise, shelter, juridify: on the political economy and governance of extending school participation in England
- Four The political economy of taxation in the 21st-century UK
- Five Occupational and fiscal welfare in times of crisis
- Six Better to Satisfy the Coroner Than the Auditor: Social Policy Delivery in Challenging Times
- SEVEN Social Impact Bonds: Shifting the Boundaries of Citizenship
- Eight Creating a Legacy of Long-Term Indebtedness: the Toxic Impact of Payday Loans in Wolverhampton
- Nine No Future to Risk? the Impact of Economic Crises and Austerity on Young People at the Margins of European Employment and Welfare Settings
- Ten Aristotle On The Front Line
- Eleven Integration of Social And Labour Market Policy Institutions: Towards More Control And Responsiveness?
- Twelve Decentralised Integration Of Social Policy Domains
- Thirteen Rescaling Inequality? Welfare Reform and Local Variation in Social Assistance Payments
- Fourteen The Competition–Collaboration Dilemma: The Perverse Effects Of Mixed Service Integration Policy Approaches In Queensland
- Fifteen Developing Integration of Health And Social Care In England
Analysis and debate in social policy, 2014
- Social Policy Review 26
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.