- Title Pages
- List of figures and tables
- List of contributors
- One Introduction
- Two Modelling ageing populations to 2030: financing long-term care in England
- Three Working Late: strategies to enhance productive and healthy environments for an older workforce
- Four Healthy ageing across the life course
- Five Measuring the quality of later life
- Six Engagement in musical activities
- Seven Combating social exclusion through community arts
- Eight Connectivity of older people in rural areas
- Nine Fit for purpose
- Ten Design for ageing well
- Eleven Tackling ageing continence
- Twelve Evaluating the visualisation of dynamic biomechanical data for healthcare and design
- Thirteen Transitions in kitchen living: past experiences and present use
- Fourteen Biomechanical constraints to stair negotiation
- Fifteen Ageing, wellbeing and development: Brazil and South Africa
- Sixteen Ageing, poverty and neoliberalism in urban south India
- Seventeen Conclusion
- (p.1) One Introduction
- The New Dynamics of Ageing Volume 1
- Policy Press
This chapter introduces the book by, first, providing an overview of the New Dynamics of Ageing Programme, which comprised a total of 35 projects covering most of the major issues of ageing from a multi-disciplinary perspective. Then the individual chapters are introduced by summarising their own subject matter and arguments. Finally all of the projects supported by the Programme are listed together with their Principal Investigators.
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.