- Title Pages
- List of figures and tables
- Notes on the contributors
- Foreword Lessons from Israel’s experience
- Introduction Policy analysis in Israel: a late developer’s story
- One Policy analysis under intense pressures<sup>1</sup>
- Two Policy analysis evolution in Israel: building administrative capabilities
- Three Policy analysis in Israel’s central government: latest developments and challenges ahead
- Four Local government and the challenge of policy analysis
- Five Policy analysis and the legislature
- Six The making of disability policy in Israel: ad hoc advisory expert panels
- Seven Policy analysis in the treasury: how does the Israeli Ministry of Finance arrive at a policy decision?<sup>1</sup>
- Eight Policy analysis at the Bank of Israel<sup>1</sup>
- Nine Insiders within? The third sector and policy analysis in Israel
- Ten Policy analysis education in graduate programmes in Israel
- Policy Analysis in Israel
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.