- Title Pages
- List of figures and tables
- Background to the Youth Empowerment Partnership Programme
- One Introduction: the theoretical context of the YEPP approach
- Two YEPP I: implementation
- Three YEPP I: key changes in YEPP Local Programme Sites
- Four YEPP I: meeting the goals
- Five YEPP II: learning from YEPP I
- Six YEPP II: portraits and overall programme outcomes
- Seven YEPP I and II: conclusions and policy implications
- Epilogue: The future of YEPP
- Youth and community empowerment in Europe
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.