- Title Pages
- List of figures, tables and boxes
- Abbreviations and acronyms
- Notes on the authors
- One Introduction: planning at the coalface in a time of constant change
- Two Conceptualising governance and planning reform
- Three The planner within a professional and institutional context
- Four Process: implementing spatial planning
- Five Management: the efficiency agenda, audit and targets
- Six Participation: planners and their ‘customers’
- Seven Culture: the planning ‘ethos’
- Eight Conclusion: the importance of planning’s front line
Practitioners in the neoliberal age
- The collaborating planner?
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.