- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- Notes on contributors
- One Introduction
- Two Demand for care and support for older people
- Three The long-term care financing problem
- Four How different countries allocate long-term care resources to older users: a comparative snapshot
- Five How different countries allocate long-term care resources to older users: changes over time
- Six Commissioning long-term care services
- Seven Cash-for-care benefits
- Eight Policy instruments to promote good quality long-term care services
- Nine Developing a skilled long‑term care workforce
- Ten Policies to support informal care
- Eleven The relationship between social and health services in care for older people
- Twelve Multilevel governance and its effects on long-term care support
- Thirteen Conclusion: looking ahead in long-term care policies
- Long-Term Care Reforms in OECD Countries
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.