- Title Pages
- List of boxes, figures and tables
- About the author
- Series editors' preface
- CHAPTER ONE Introduction
- CHAPTER TWO Dimensions of governance
- CHAPTER THREE Commissioning for health and wellbeing
- CHAPTER FOUR Levers for change (1): governance arrangements
- CHAPTER FIVE Levers for change (2): incentives
- Chapter Six Prioritising public health investment
- Chapter Seven public involvement in commissioning
- Chapter Eight Conclusions
- Appendix Study methods and case study snapshots
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.