- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- About the author
- Chapter One Introduction: the UK’s relationship with the EU
- Chapter Two Mechanisms of policymaking
- Chapter Three British public policymaking
- Chapter Four Shaping policy in the EU
- Chapter Five Trade and competition
- Chapter Six The Single European Market and transport
- Chapter Seven Environment and sustainability
- Chapter Eight Territory and subsidiarity
- Chapter Nine How does Europe shape British public policy?
- How Europe shapes British public policy
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.