- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- About the authors
- One Introduction and methods
- Two Developing the specialty of public health, 1972–90
- Three the multidisciplinary public health movement of the 1990s
- Four Changes for specialists I: Setting up a multidisciplinary public health senior appointments process
- Five Changes for specialists II: The new regulatory system for specialists
- Six Changes for specialists III: The establishment of multidisciplinary higher specialist training in public health
- Seven The focus on practitioners and the wider workforce
- Eight Where we are now? The new public health system in England from April 2013
- Nine Experience across the other UK Countries
- Ten Conclusion
- Appendix 1: Timeline
- Appendix 2: Glossary of terms
- Multidisciplinary public health
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.