- Title Pages
- List of figures and tables
- About the contributors
- ONE The analysis of youth participation in contemporary literature: a European perspective
- 2 Youth participation: strong discourses, weak policies – a general perspective
- 3 Participation and individualisation: the emergence of a new (political) consciousness?
- Four Informal education in an historical perspective: between an instrument of social education and a socioeducational practice
- FIVE Celebrating pluralism: beyond established forms of youth participation
- Six Youth participation in the framework of the reformulation of local youth policies in Italy
- 7 Barriers to participation within a recessionary state: impediments confronting Irish youth
- EIGHT Youth participation and local social and youth policies in Spain
- Nine Interplay of youth culture, Web 2.0 and political participation in Europe: new reflections after the ‘youth quake’ in Northern Africa and the Middle East
- Ten Young people and online civic participation: key findings from a pan-European research project
- ELEVEN Young people and mental health: when ICT becomes a tool of participation in public health in Finland
- Twelve Learning to participate or participating to learn?
- Thirteen Pupils’ participation in French secondary schools: the interplay between tradition and innovation
- FOURTEEN Participation or non-participation? Getting beyond dichotomies by applying an ideology-critical, a comparative and a biographical perspective
- Afterword Dynamic <i>and</i> socially embedded: biographies of participation in youth
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.