- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- Preface to the English edition
- Part I Theoretical framework
- One Theoretical perspectives on policy analysis
- Part II Keys to the analysis
- Two Public policy
- Three Policy actors
- Four Policy resources
- Five Institutional rules
- Part III Analysis model
- Six Analysis model
- Seven Political agenda setting
- Eight Policy programming
- Nine Policy implementation
- Ten Evaluating policy effects
- Eleven Research and working hypotheses
- Twelve Conclusion
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.