- Title Pages
- Notes on contributors
- one Personal information and the professional relationship: issues of trust, privacy and welfare
- two Confidentiality, trust and truthfulness in professional relationships
- three Confidentiality in practice: non-Western perspectives on privacy
- four Ethical practice in joined-up working
- five The right to privacy and confidentiality for children: the law and current challenges
- six Public protection in practice: Multi-Agency Public Protection Arrangements (MAPPA)
- seven The right to information in practice: adoption records, confidentiality and secrecy
- eight Confidentiality and information sharing in child protection
- nine Working with children and young people: privacy and identity
- ten Working with adults with incapacity
- eleven Working together? Sharing personal information in health and social care services
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.