- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- Notes on contributors
- One The role of communities in care
- Two Care, citizenship and community in the UK
- Three Care, citizenship and community in Scotland
- Four Participation, citizenship and a feminist ethic of care
- Five Ethical dilemmas of front-line regeneration workers
- Six Citizenship and care for people with dementia: values and approaches
- Seven Rough justice, enforcement or support: young people and their families in the community
- Eight Survivors of domestic violence, community and care
- Nine Promoting choice and control: black and minority ethnic communities' experience of social care in Britain
- Ten Community care development: developing the capacity of local communities to respond to their own support and care needs
- Eleven Neighbourhood Care Scheme: the ‘Coronation Street’ model of community care
- Twelve Challenging stigma and combating social exclusion through befriending
- Thirteen Paid care workers in the community: an Australian study
- Fourteen The care of older people in Sweden
- Fifteen From old to new forms of civic engagement: communities and care in Germany
- Sixteen The social care system for older people in Japan and the role of informal care: Long-term Care Insurance five years on
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.