- Title Pages
- List of tables and boxes
- One Setting the scene
- Two The study
- Three The origins of a care ethic in care workers' childhoods
- Four Entering care work with vulnerable children
- Five Care workers' careers and identities: change and continuity
- Six What do vulnerable children need? Understandings of care
- Seven Experiences of care work
- Eight Leavers, movers and stayers
- Nine Managing care work and family life
- Ten Conclusions and policy implications
The work and family lives of workers caring for vulnerable children
- Coming to care
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.